What is an API?
API stands for Application Programming Interface, which specifies how one component should interact with the other. It consists of a set of routines, protocols and tools for building the software applications.
What is an API Testing?
The API Testing is performed for the system, which has a collection of API that ought to be tested.
Verifying the Sequence of API calls and check if the API’s produce useful results from successive calls.
This course provide API testing coverage by Postman
- Different type of Services : Soap and Rest
- Difference between Soap and Rest Services
- Advantage of Rest services or Soap services
- Different methods in Rest Services
- Basic understanding of JSON
Basic understanding of Postman Window
First Test Case : GET Request
Rest API with Parameters
What is Rest API with Parameters
Validate Status Code
Validate Response Time
Test Case : Post Request
Test Case : Put Request
Test Case : Delete Request
Test Case : Patch Request